Plastic Injection Molding
Time to Read: 3m 1s
Plastic injection molding is a process in which parts are manufactured using thermoplastic and thermosetting materials, either for a prototype or mass production. This molding process creates products used everyday on both commercial and industrial levels in a fast, efficient manner at low cost.
Plastic Injection Molding Service Providers
- TNT Marketing: offering a range of industrial services, including printed circuit boards, sheet metal fabrication, and plastic injection molding. TNT Marketing works with many industries, including aerospace, medical, military, and other industrial markets.
- Diversified Plastics: provides custom plastic injection molded parts and components for a wide range of industries. Diversified Plastics offers overmolding, injection molding, and other custom plastic molding services to deliver parts that will match customers' exact design specifications.
- Stack Plastics: is a custom injection molding company offering quality controlled precision molding services to provide top-of-the-line products. Innovative molding techniques and expertise with a variety of available injection molding materials has led to satisfied customers for over 15 years.
- El-Com System Solutions offers custom plastic injection molding services including insert molding, overmolding, 2D and 3D CAD molding, ultrasonic welding, and hot stamping. They work with a variety of materials and have both domestic and offshore manufacturing capabilities.
- Le Sueur Incorporated offers plastic injection molding services including two-shot overmolding, insert molding, tooling, and value-added services. The company also offers in-house engineering support and is ISO 9001:2015 certified.