Pneumatic components are the specific, individual parts that make up a pneumatic system. Pneumatic components come in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, and configurations, as well as different pressure (PSI) ratings, depending on their application.
Pneumatic components include:
- Valves, including closed control valves, open control valves, cartridge valves, toggle valves, and many other variations
- Solenoid valves, which convert electrical signals into pneumatic functions
- Fittings, such as threaded, barbed, and push-to-connect fittings of all sizes and configurations
- Manifolds, which provide junction points for the distribution of compressed air in a pneumatic system
- Tubing, generally made of polyurethane plastic
- Nozzles, also known as blow off valves or blow off nozzles
- A broad range of pneumatic accessories exists, as well (too numerous to name here)
A proper pneumatic system will include several or all of these components to direct and control air to transmit energy and do work.
Pneumatic Component Suppliers:
- Pneumadyne manufactures a full line of top quality pneumatic components. Their products feature robust designs and construction, full plating for corrosion resistance, and superior performance.